At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major department stores and independent houseware stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
We are looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative to join the US team. The Customer Service (B2B) team is the front-line interface with customers and its mission is to lead Joseph Joseph towards achieving a reputation for world-class customer service. The Customer Service Representative will be a subject matter expert in Joseph Joseph products, process, systems and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders (submitted via multiple channels)
- Ensure adherence to customer specific requirements to ensure end to end compliance throughout the order to cash process and ensure these are communicated and followed
- Timely response to all enquiry’s, working to achieve first contact resolution.
- Build strong working relationships with our internal and external stakeholders; Sales Team, Finance, Operations, eComm & Customer Care teams plus Customers (retailers) and 3PL Warehouse
- Drive development of improved customer order process, service delivery and behaviours.
- Ensure service level standards and KPI’s are maintained to a high standard
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Head of Operations in delivery of a world class customer experience.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience in customer service role (B2B preferred) working with retail customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and in particular Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables an advantage)
- Experience working with ERP applications such as Netsuite or SAP
- Excellent capabilities in communication and listening, relationship building
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- High attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for service excellence
- Be an effective team player with a sense of fun
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary, holiday and performance related bonus
- An exclusive staff discount
- Flexible working – combination of home and office working (Hybrid)