At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major retailers and independent specialty stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
D2C is a strategic priority for the business & we are looking for an experienced & passionate head of digital & CRM to join our growing team. In this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for developing a digital brand & performance marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition across our key global regions (UK, US, Europe & Australia). You’ll also take ownership of our customer retention program, developing effective strategies to reduce customer churn, & increase CLTV.
You’ll manage a small team of digital/CRM marketeers & partner agencies across the full marketing mix, working closely with our eCommerce and creative teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced hands-on marketeer to help scale our D2C business.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, in partnership with the eCommerce director, an effective new customer acquisition strategy.
- Oversee the development and optimisation of campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, Social, email, website, paid digital and all other relevant channels
- Work with the digital design team to develop effective creative assets to support the above strategy ensuring continuous feedback & optimisation
- Implement experimentation programme and learning agenda on all digital marketing activities to improve optimisation and ROI by channel
- Manage relevant third-party agency relationships (Media, SEO, affiliate, ESP)
- Manage the digital marketing budget and deliver ROAS/CPA’s to agreed budgeted targets
- Analysing & report performance on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Develop an effective retention strategy to increase customer retention & CLV.
- Lead, inspire & manage a digital & CRM team of two
What we need from you:
- 10 years + digital marketing & CRM experience within a D2C business
- Strong analytical skills & an ability to turn data in actionable insight
- A strategic thinker with the ability to roll their sleeves up & get stuck in
- A successful networker, confident communicator, and presenter
- A team player, engaging and charismatic
- UK & International experience preferred but not a prerequisite
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Company performance related bonus
- A pension contribution
- An exclusive staff discount
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office, 2 from home with flex start/finish times
- External private employee wellbeing support
- Access to Perkbox
- Season-ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday trading (buy/sell) and extra holiday days for long service