At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over one hundred countries, available in most major department stores and independent houseware stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
We are looking for an experienced Warehousing & Logistics Manager to join our growing team. Managing the UK and Netherlands distribution centres and the logistics networks. Reporting into the Global Head of Warehousing & Logistics.
What you will be doing:
- Full accountability for day-to-day management of our UK and Netherlands distribution centres and all logistics network from these countries.
- Ownership of multimillion annual warehousing & logistics budget along with savings targets
- Focus on Ecommerce and other customer D2C order delivery, efficiency and costs
- Lead various tenders for cost benchmarking and selection of service providers to deliver better customer proposition and reducing cost base
- Conduct periodic resource planning with Warehousing & logistics partners to support forecasted sales & seasonal promotional activities across all channels (B2B & B2C)
- Ensure 3PL and logistics partners are delivering against agreed SLAs & KPIs. Where required escalate performance issues with global head and logistics partners.
- Partner with internal departments Sales, planning and order management to ensure the business is well supported to delivery financial sales targets and growth ambition
What we need from you:
- Proven experience managing UK and / or European distribution operations
- Experience working within an FMCG business with a focus on E-Commerce distribution would be highly desirable
- An understanding of EDI connectivity with logistics partners and ERP uploads
- The ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple sources (ERP, WMS & TMS)
- Intermediate - Advanced level Excel proficiency
- Previous experience working on NetSuite or SAP S4 Hanna would be an advantage
- Excellent people skills with strong ability to communicate and build with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel to the Distribution Centres in line with business needs
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Company performance related bonus
- A pension contribution
- An exclusive staff discount
- Flexible working pattern with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- External private employee wellbeing support
- Access to Perkbox
- Season-ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday trading (buy/sell) and extra holiday days for long service