At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major department stores and independent houseware stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
We are looking for an energetic Customer Service Executive to join the German customer service team. The B2B Customer Service team is the front-line interface with customers and its mission is to lead Joseph Joseph towards achieving a reputation for world-class customer service. You will be a subject matter expert in Joseph Joseph products, process, systems and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders (submitted via multiple channels)
- Ensure adherence to customer specific requirements to ensure end to end compliance throughout the order to cash process and ensure these are communicated and followed
- Accurate production and supply of all documents related to the supply and/or export of customer orders
- Timely response to all enquiry’s, working to achieve first contact resolution.
- Build strong working relationships with our internal and external stakeholders; Sales Team, Finance, Operations, eComm & Customer Care teams plus Customers (retailers) and 3PL Warehouse
- Drive development of improved customer order process, service delivery and behaviours.
- Measure and report service metrics through accurate and consistent use of systems and analytics as required
- Ensure service level standards and KPI’s are maintained to a high standard
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Head of Customer Service in delivery of a world class customer experience.
What we need from you:
- Bilingual in both English & German
- Proven experience in customer service role (B2B preferred) working with retail customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and in particular Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables an advantage)
- Experience working with ERP applications such as Netsuite or SAP
- Excellent capabilities in communication and listening, relationship building
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- High attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for service excellence
- Be an effective team player with a sense of fun
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary, holiday and performance related bonus
- A pension contribution
- An exclusive staff discount
- Flexible working – combination of home and office working and flex start/finish times
- External private employee wellbeing support
- Access to Perkbox
- Season-ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday trading (buy/sell) and extra holiday days for long service
Other job titles relating to this position: Customer Service Co-ordinator, Customer Service Assistant, B2B Account Manager, Customer Supply Co-ordinator, Customer Supply Assistant