At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major department stores and independent houseware stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing ecommerce channel.
We are looking for an energetic Sales & Customer Service Executive to join our Australian team on a 9 month maternity cover, fixed term contract. Reporting to the National Account Manager, the Sales & Customer Service Executive is an integral member of a 4 person national sales team.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining and growing sales with an existing and developed base of retail accounts that sit within the national independent channel to achieve set sales budgets.
- Take full responsibility for achievement of budget with all accounts that sit within the independent channel and is supported by a local customer service team and Logistics Coordinator
- Work closely with the internal sales tools to plan, execute, track and measure sales and promotional strategy
- Deliver effective presentations and joint business plans to launch new season products
- Weekly communication/reporting to the National Account Manager
- Attendance and input at weekly sales meetings
- Additionally you will be required to support customer service with data entry and customer support via phone/email during key periods
- Ensure service level standards and KPI’s are maintained to a high standard.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a B2B sales/customer service role working with retail customers is an advantage
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- High attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for service excellence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and in particular Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables an advantage)
- Experience working with ERP applications such as NetSuite or SAP also an advantage
- Be an effective team player with a sense of fun
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- An exclusive staff discount