Head of Marketing
At Joseph Joseph we love solving everyday problems through intelligent design to create distinctive, functional products that are a pleasure to own and use. We are one of the world’s leading houseware brands with a global presence spanning over 100 countries, available in most major retailers and specialty houseware stores worldwide as well as our rapidly growing direct-to-consumer channel.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join us at Joseph Joseph. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and working closely with the founders to set out and develop the brand vision and overall global marketing strategy, in order to deliver our ambitious growth plans. Together with marketing communications, you will also be responsible for product and channel (digital and trade) marketing functions.
What you will be doing:
- Development of the brand strategy (look and feel, positioning, tone of voice, etc.) to amplify the DNA of the company and our products.
- Building a marketing communication strategy to amplify the brand globally through all relevant media, PR, social and influencers.
- Ensure the consistent and impactful implementation of the brand across all B2B and D2C channels.
- Establish marketing objectives with both the CCO and CEO, owning and implementing them alongside agreed timelines.
- Elevating the business’ profile as a premium innovation product company, leveraging the founder’s vision and story.
- Working closely with the in-house design teams, set the creative direction for the brand, constantly searching for new ideas.
- Working closely with our New Product Development team of in-house designers, to develop key strategies for new products before they come to market.
- Be comfortable with working across multiple functions in a global organisation, building strong internal stakeholder relationships.
- Develop, lead and grow our marketing function, keeping up to date in a rapidly growing business.
- Continuously analysing market research and staying up to date with the latest industry trends and innovations.
- Leverage networks, building relationships with key external stakeholders and forming strategic marketing partnerships.
- Tracking marketing KPIs to ensure continuous growth of reach, awareness and sales conversion.
What we need from you:
- Solid experience in a marketing/brand marketing role, ideally within a founder led business environment
- Experience delivering a global strategy for a consumer business
- Experience of managing a direct team and external agency partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and getting things done
- Take ownership for your department and having a drive to succeed
- You see something not working and take action to fix it without waiting for direction.
- Able to think of new and innovative ideas, creating the strategy for them and then executing to a high standard
- Great communicator at all levels
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about marketing
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Company performance related bonus
- A pension contribution
- An exclusive staff discount
- Flexible working pattern with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- External private employee wellbeing support
- Access to Perkbox
- Season-ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday trading (buy/sell) and extra holiday days for long service
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Life at Joseph Joseph
Mental wellbeing support
Additional holiday for length of service
Company bonus scheme
Generous discounts for you and friends and family
Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
Even more discounts with Perkbox
Head of Marketing
Loading application form
Already working at Joseph Joseph?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.